So...... After much pondering, we have decided that our blogging days are over, for now at least. We are just not very good at this stuff. (We barely started, we know). Sorry.
So, I'm a little offended that I never knew you guys had a blog...now that I know about it, you should bring it back!! I'll be waiting for a new post shortly! Thanks!! -K-dog
6 comments:
You guys are gay! This is the only way I know that you two are still alive!.....Come see us!
You should come back to the blogging world. Oh- and just wondering what time in May we should plan on...
Maybe you should post some pics of the cruise?!!?
Third comment in a row. Still waiting for some cruise pics!
So, I'm a little offended that I never knew you guys had a blog...now that I know about it, you should bring it back!! I'll be waiting for a new post shortly! Thanks!! -K-dog
How about some weddin' pics?!?!!
Post a Comment