Yeah, I hope this means you guys are back to blogging again!! Cody it has been WAY too long!! Curry, I know we have not meet but you look beautiful!!! You guys look so happy!! COngrats on the wedding guys! You should for sure do some more posts! :)
oh boy am i so proud of my sister... blogging?? impressive. but i do have to say the picture of all the haycock girls and hancey girls isn't the best hahaha please look at it i think you picked the wrong one.
Ha ha.... Thanks Mel. I love the new post! Maybe one day I will know how to blog like you. Your blog is amazing... Everyone who commented, THANK YOU!!!!
Probably the happiest days of my life...you guys getting married and the fact that you blogged again and I found out about it before a year had gone by. Love the wedding pictures! You guys are just the cutest couple! Love ya!
What in the devil?!?! My sister is blogging?!?! W00t w00t! Love your guts! I'm so glad I FORCED you to get married....now, if only I could FORCE you to have kids....hummm, Kristin and I need to start brainstorming!! ;)-
hahahah! and hahahahha some more! Did you happen to look closely at that picture of us girls on the fence?!?! MEL?!?! What in the world?!!? And you (Curry) have your eyes closed....and look at Nicole?! Hahahaha! And Oaks is picking her nose...and what is with Caddy?! Hahaha. I needed that laugh today. I'm glad I clicked on that picture to see it up close....
10 comments:
What's this? Your blogging again! Your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun! Curry you are beautiful! Are you settled into your house yet?
Yeah, I hope this means you guys are back to blogging again!! Cody it has been WAY too long!! Curry, I know we have not meet but you look beautiful!!! You guys look so happy!! COngrats on the wedding guys! You should for sure do some more posts! :)
oh boy am i so proud of my sister... blogging?? impressive. but i do have to say the picture of all the haycock girls and hancey girls isn't the best hahaha please look at it i think you picked the wrong one.
Ha ha.... Thanks Mel. I love the new post! Maybe one day I will know how to blog like you. Your blog is amazing... Everyone who commented, THANK YOU!!!!
Probably the happiest days of my life...you guys getting married and the fact that you blogged again and I found out about it before a year had gone by. Love the wedding pictures! You guys are just the cutest couple! Love ya!
What in the devil?!?! My sister is blogging?!?! W00t w00t! Love your guts! I'm so glad I FORCED you to get married....now, if only I could FORCE you to have kids....hummm, Kristin and I need to start brainstorming!! ;)-
CONGRATS to the gorgeous couple!
hahahah! and hahahahha some more! Did you happen to look closely at that picture of us girls on the fence?!?! MEL?!?! What in the world?!!? And you (Curry) have your eyes closed....and look at Nicole?! Hahahaha! And Oaks is picking her nose...and what is with Caddy?! Hahaha. I needed that laugh today. I'm glad I clicked on that picture to see it up close....
Your Father is really hot! Is he available? Oh yeah, the wedding was really nice too!
I didn't know that you were KINDA blogging again! I love the wedding pictures! It will be fun to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment